Thursday 10 September 2015

Long time, no update

Sorry people,

I have been slack and done no updates either here or on my YouTube channel for some time.

No empty promises, I just have to get in an upload content and videos.

Just a few events that have come and gone.

ICM have release a WWI Diggers figures kit in 1:35 scale.
I've brought 2 of these, built one set up in a small diorama and the other is on the shelf.
I have a kit review to post on youtube.

QMHE (Queensland Model and Hobby Expor) has come and gone.   This is a major Model event for Queensland.
This year, it was relocated to new larger facilities.  I also joined the committee as an assistant.  My recommendation to anyone, join one of these events - they are busy but enjoyable.
We had record crowds this year, due in part to new facilities and marketing.  We had support from the local Council.
Model Comp entries were down on previous years, however we still had over 400 entries ...

Bandai - this is old news to many, have released Star Wars model kits.
There are some kits of the new Ep7 X-Wings and Tie fighters, however I am not aware of International online model shops selling them - it appears only available in Domestic Japan.
Revell is also tooling up with a similar range of kits.  Revell also appears to have the FineMolds molds for the 1/48 X-Wing and the 1/72 Falcon - both have been released.

This is just a quick update - more to follow


No comments:

Post a Comment